RUGER 10/22 TACTICAL ATI AR-22
RUGER 10/22 TACTICAL
The Ruger 10/22 Tactical 21144 not to be confused with earlier version of the 10/22 tactical is Rugers attempt at offering a rifle that looks like an AR-22 but is a 10/22 at heart. That should equate to accurate and reliable but time will tell. From an appearance perspective I go from thinking it’s butt ugly to thinking it’s cool and I want one. It’s also interesting to note the rifle as it appears on the Ruger website does not look exactly like the model that’s for sale despite the same part number. In this case I trust Brownells picture that I have used for this post.
Download – RUGER 10/22 Tactical ATI AR-22 Autoloading Rifle Model 21144 Spec Sheet
Caliber: .22 Long Rifle-16.12″ cold hammer-forged barrel-1:16″ twist-Ruger Rapid Deploy sights-ATI collapsible stock-Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety-Polymer trigger housing-Detachable 15 round rotary magazine-Overall length: 36″
RUGER 10/22 TACTICAL ATI AR-22 RIFLE 22 LR
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
RUGER 1022 TACTICL ATI AR-22 CONVERSION KIT DO YOU CARRY IT IF SO LET ME AND THE PRICE.