CMC Triggers 10-22 Match Grade Trigger
CMC Triggers 10/22 Match Grade Trigger
The CMC Triggers 10/22 Match Grade Trigger is a drop-in, self-contained trigger pack that is easy to install. Available in a Flat and Curved (CCT) bow design with a 3.5lb factory pre-set, non-adjustable trigger pull weight. New textured bolt hold open button with auto drop function instead of the traditional lever commonly found in Ruger® 10/22® rifles. It also features a fully ambidextrous textured magazine release paddle for quicker magazine changes.
CMC Triggers Ruger 10/22 Match Grade Trigger
The CMC 10/22® Trigger utilizes the most advanced manufacturing and quality control techniques. CNC-machined from a single piece of aluminum billet. The coating is rust-resistant and corrosion-proof. The use of aluminum and precision CNC machining allows for greater internal clearance. This clearance reduces drag and friction and provides a smoother felt pull. This trigger is extremely well made, much more durable than the standard stock Ruger® trigger, and includes CMC’s Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty.
- Available Pull Weights: 3.5lb
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Enhanced Bolt Hold Open Button
- Auto drop bolt hold open
- Captured ejector
- Fully ambidextrous magazine release with a paddle release lever and textured controls
- CMC’s critical sear engagement surfaces have a proprietary machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to their competition, the techniques used to establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS, compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS.
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- The trigger has a glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand-assembled, and hand tested
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001″
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly