BROWNELLS BRN-22 STRIPPED RECEIVER FOR RUGER 10-22
BROWNELLS CUSTOM 10/22 RECEIVERS
Well I must admit I didn’t see this coming, Brownells offering up their own line 10/22 receivers. Brownells is producing and selling their model “BRN-22” Ruger 10/22 compatible receivers in 4 options.
- Standard Model MFR# BRORUG1022ST001 Brownells Part Number 078-000-429WB
- Railed Model MFR# BRORUG1022PT001 Brownells Part Number 078-000-430WB
- Takedown Standard Model MFR# BRORUG1022ST002 Part Number 078-000-431WB
- Takedown Railed Model MFR# BRORUG1022PT002 Part Number 078-000-432WB
The Brownells webpage is a bit confusing because the images do not encompass all the model variations
BROWNELLS BRN-22 STRIPPED RECEIVER FOR RUGER® 10/22®
The Brownells BRN-22™ Receiver is ready to be the foundation of your custom rimfire rifle build – at price never before seen on a target receiver. Even better, the BRN-22 is fully compatible with the ever-popular Ruger® 10/22®, so you can choose from the vast array of barrels, stocks, triggers, and other custom components for the 10/22® platform.
Each BRN-22™ receiver is precision-machined from 6061 aluminum billet to exacting tolerances. Why machined instead of forged, like most commercial receivers? All you need to do is look inside at the smooth, clean interior to realize that a machined receiver can be held to much tighter tolerances for a precise fit with other parts. After machining, BRN-22™ receivers get a tough matte black Type 2 hardcoat anodized finish (similar to the finishes found on many AR-15 receivers) that blends with most barrel and 10/22® trigger module finishes.
There’s even a pre-drilled cleaning rod hole at the rear of each Brownells BRN-22™ receiver for easy cleaning of the bore from the chamber, the PROPER way to prevent cleaning rod from damage to the muzzle crown that can compromise accuracy.
- Stripped receiver only
- Comes with V block and screws
- Machined from high-grade 6061 T6 aluminum billet
- Durable matte black hardcoat anodized finish
- Compatible with all components that fit a factory Ruger® 10/22®
- Cleaning rod access hole at rear
- Barrel and receiver sold separately – Click hereto see separate listing
- FFL or delivery to an FFL holder required for purchase
The BRN-22™ receiver comes in three configurations: the Standard BRN-22 has a factory-style 10/22® top profile, right down to the same drilled-and-tapped scope mounting holes, so it will be compatible with the largest number of aftermarket scope bases and sights. The Railed BRN-22R has an integral Picatinny top rail for extra security and versatility in scope mounting.
Get a BRN-22™ stripped receiver today and start planning your rimfire rifle Dream Gun™. At these prices, why not get several? The possibilities are endless!
Due to varying dimensions in aftermarket and some older factory aluminum trigger housings, fitting may be required.